Start the computer from a USB drive or a CD/DVD with the Windows 10 installer. The following instructions show a clean install.
1. Booting to the Windows 10 Installer
Windows 10 installation media is connect to you PC. Your Windows 10 installation file must be loaded into a disc or USB flash drive, and the disc or flash drive inserted into your computer.
2. Enter Bios Setup Press and hold DEL or F2 Key to enter setup.
This keys may be a different key. Most computers will display a message on startup that says Press DEL or F2 to enter setup or something similar, so look for this message when your computer start to confirm the key you should press to access the BIOS.
· Search your computer’s manual or online support page to confirm your computer’s BIOS key.
3. Select Boot Option
Select a device from which to boot. You have options here.
· For a USB flash drive, select the USB option.
· For a disc installation, select the CD-ROM option.
Press the + key until your boot option first. Select USB Device or CD-ROM is at the top of the list, your computer will select your choice as its default boot option.
4.Wait for your computer to restart.
When your computer finishes restarting, you will see a window 10 loading icon . You’re now ready to begin setting up your Windows 10 installation.
5. Start Windows Installation.
Click Next when prompted. You can also change the options on this page (the setup language) before continuing if need be.
Click Install Now It’s in the middle of the window.
Enter your Windows 10 key if you have otherwise Skip in the bottom-right corner of the screen. this and enter key after windows installed, then click Next.
Click Upgrade. It’s the top of the Which type of installation do you want.
This option installs Windows 10 your files, apps, and settings.
· You can click Custom to clean install Windows 10 on your computer. Select a partition to format before continuing.
Wait for Windows 10 to install. This process may take from half an hour to several hours, depending on your computer processing speed.
· After restart If prompted to press a key in order to boot from a CD, don’t press any key.
Follow the setup instructions. Windows 10 has been installed on your computer, you will be able to customize it’s settings (your region, your language, your location, other settings, etc). Once you finish this process, you will be taken to your computer’s desktop.
· You can also set up Windows 10 with the recommended settings.